Confession: I made these a long time ago and they didn't last long...
I had tons of extra pretzels and melted dark chocolate after making these delicious truffles so I decided to dip 'em, sprinkle 'em then devour 'em!
Dark Chocolate Dipped Pretzels with Sprinkles
- 6 oz dark chocolate chips
- 1 bag of mini pretzel twists
- sprinkles of your choice
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- parchment paper
1. line a baking sheet with parchment paper and clear a spot for it in your freezer
2. melt the dark chocolate in a double boiler then add in coconut oil to help thin out the chocolate
3. dip pretzels in melted chocolate then place on the lined baking sheet
4. sprinkle sprinkles over pretzels
5. continue for remaining pretzels or until chocolate runs out or until you make the amount you want
6. eat a couple chocolate cover pretzels then freeze the rest for 1-2 hours
A sweet, salty and sprinkley snack for Friday!!!!